Re: Stuck builds ?

Svante Signell, le Sun 07 Jun 2015 11:50:39 +0200, a écrit :
> What about uploading Justus improved gnumach to experimental or
> something until it is deemed suitable for a release?

I can only repeat what I've already said:

“it's a matter of somebody taking up the task of uploading a new
snapshot of gnumach (after having checked that it works really fine,
of course), it doesn't *have* to be me doing this. Then I can easily
upgrade the buildds in a glimpse.”

(and perhaps adding that personally I don't have time to spend on doing
the checks etc., thus either somebody else does it, or that'll have to
wait until I get the time to do it)

Samuel