Re: Emacs troubles after dist-upgrade

On Mon, 2019-08-12 at 23:56 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Samuel Thibault, le lun. 12 août 2019 23:50:22 +0200, a ecrit:
> > Svante Signell, le lun. 12 août 2019 23:08:10 +0200, a ecrit:
> > > On Mon, 2019-08-12 at 20:34 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> > > What about fixing the bugs to make emacs building (again)?

> This kind of remark just drops every bit of motivation from me.
> Was that really the effect you wanted to achieve?
>
> I have litterally spent the week-end flushing out a fair part of my
> inbox. Such "what about?" remark is definitely not welcome, thanks.

We have been discussing the emacs problem for several years now. And I
don't know where the bugs/missing stuff is. I have tried debugging
emacs several times and failed. Even you who is a guru don't seem to
know how to find the bugs/missing stuff. Do you think the emacs people
can help us with this? I've had several contacts with them too but no
solution has been found so far...

Sorry for wasting your time reading this.