Re: Expired ports archive key on current-hurd-i386 image

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 7:01 pm, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
It built fine after a dist-upgrade to sid. I have fixed and uploaded it. Hopefully this will unblock building micro.

Well, there were more build depends which needs golang-go instead of golang-any,

I tried building golang-github-nsf-termbox-go which failed with lots of errors similar to this,

src/github.com/nsf/termbox-go/termbox.go:507:37: error: reference to undefined identifier ‘syscall.SYS_FCNTL’ 507 | r, _, e := syscall.Syscall(syscall.SYS_FCNTL, uintptr(fd), uintptr(cmd),
     |                                     ^
src/github.com/nsf/termbox-go/termbox.go:50:17: error: use of undefined type ‘syscall_Termios’
  50 |  orig_tios      syscall_Termios