Re: future of package descriptions translation?!

Quoting Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org):

> > As far as I see, the mail interface of the DDTP server is its
> > specificity. Being able to work remotely is a great advantage over
> > web-based things (or the current "framework" we have around Debian).
>
> yes, the DDTP will use a mail interface.

However, think of it as both an advantage AND a drawback.

What works well in teams actually is public peer review. All review
are made in the mailing lists and all can be publicly criticized,
which is very important for reaching consistency and mutual agreement.

So, as far as I see, the mail system is really interesting but should
take care of current established reviewn processes uses in
ca/nl/fr/es/... teams