D-I manual and SVN

Hi everyone :)

I have been trying not to hover over my D-I Manual translation like a broody hen, so I've pointedly left it alone for a while. Checking today to see if it had hatched - er - produced any new strings, I couldn't update my working copy via SVN.

The error was about the host key. I remember there were changes on the Debian server. Do I need to do something to get SVN access working again?

Sorry if this has been explained before. I can't seem to find it in the archives. :(