Re: D-I Manual - Call to start updating translations (deadline: Jan 22)

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 03:00:15AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> STATUS OF TRANSLATIONS
> ======================
> The daily build scripts have been changes so that the general stats for
> PO-based translations are now also listed on the development page of the
> manual: http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

How does that page update? I commited some updates to the manual (the easy
ones) and in my local copy there are around 20 files needing update but the
page lists over 40.

In any case, I will hopefully have the Spanish translation fully up-to-date
by the middle of January.

Thanks for the advance notice,

Javier