Re: Aptitude localized defaults string

Hello there.

On none of my instalations (an ubuntu [dont bash me for it] and a
debian etch) have i got such a file.

there is no such file on aptitude's package file listings for lenny[1].

The file seems to be just a configuration file, like apt.conf (on it's
comment it says values should be changed in apt.conf instead of
there). I see no .vi, or any other language suffixed
aptitude-defaults, so I guess it's something new :)

Hope I've been helpful.

Best Regards,
Ricardo Silva - Portuguese Translation Team

[1] http://packages.debian.org/lenny/i386/aptitude/filelist