Re: [D-I] Only a few days left to update core Debian Installer translations

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 07:50:31AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> and note that I still have worries about the 14
> languages that had no update since Etch.

Because the strings used for Etch are currently no longer used?
You and a few other such as Helge clearly mentioned the last days on
this list that even a incomplete translation is very useful. Please
don't change your mind.

Yep, to get even more updates would be fine. Nevertheless I strongly hope
there will be later not again rejections of incomplete translations ...

Jens