Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Feb 10)

Hi,

On Monday 11 February 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> Before I start the build for the manual, I would appreciate status updates
> for the following two translations:

> - Finnish: there was a message saying review was in progress, but no
> updates have been committed.

Uh oh. I haven't been reading my mails carefully enough. I was asked in a
private mail to update the installer (which I have done), and somehow thought
you were talking about the same thing. That means no Finnish update for the
manual is coming now, but at least there's intention to update the
translation later.

Regards,
Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)