Re: Downgrade of bacula template or error in SMITH process?

On Wed February 13 2008 10:43:16 am Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hello,
> bacula went through the SMITH process, the call for updated
> translation was going out on Januar 27th. After the German version was
> accepted (cf. #462981), the status page(s)[1] show an error in the
> template. The version in the package itself has no fuzzy strings, the one
> offered for download is (0t,3f,1u). Following the links from [1] I
> learned that "debconf-updatepo" has not been run in debian/po; doing
> so yields the file offered for download.

You can find the history of that file at

http://hg.debian.org/hg/private/jgoerzen/bacula?fl=6f12fd09e4d7;file=debian/po/de.po;style=gitweb

It appears that on Jan 29, I applied the new PO file as given in #462981.  I
have confirmed that the file in the source tree is identical to the file
given there.

I have not made any template changes in quite a long time, and have not run
debconf-updatepo in quite a long time, either.

I guess I am confused what the problem is; I just copied the file in #462981
into place.

-- John