Re: DDTP: can get already translated description

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Yuri Kozlov <kozlov.y@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Yuri Kozlov <kozlov.y@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  > Hello.
>  >  >
>  >  >  I want to fix a typo in the already translated description.
>  >  >  Setting the "Force fetching even if not untranslated" and
>  >  >
>  >  >  "All descriptions for package openoffice.org-l10n-za already translated"
>  >  >
>  >  >  It worked earlier.

Ah, what has happened is that they're still within the owner expire
period. They were last translated on 2008-02-09 (by Yuri) which is
less than 28 days ago. Apart from the fact thet the error message is
vague (to the point of being wrong) we have a few options here:

1. Note it's the same person requesting and let it go through
2. Drop the whole owner-expire thing altogether
3. Make it shorter...
4. The owner expire doesn't apply to already translated descriptions.

Any preferences?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/