Re: Dhelp translation update

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 07:05:00AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I suggest you use podebconf-report-po for such calls.
>
> - Go to your po/ directory
> - Take care to update PO(t) files
> - run "podebconf-report-po --call --podir=."
> - Adapt the proposed text (which talks about po-debconf translations)
> and send
>
> That will help a lot.

    Wow, brilliant! I didn't know that program, thanks! I'll start using it
from now on.

    That's only for calling for new translations, right? To notify of outdated
translations, should I call podebconf-report-po without --call? When I tried
it seemed to do the right thing. Is there any gotcha? Perhaps I should do it
by hand instead?

> PS: where's the French translation? IIRC, you received one.....

    It's in the new Darcs repo, here:

    http://darcs.debian.org/~zoso/dhelp/po/fr.po

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!