Re: Please review kernel-package internationalization

Quoting Kenshi Muto (kmuto@debian.org):

> Hi,
>
> A few monthes ago, I sent a patch to kernel-package to make
> its debconf messages (such as upgrade notice) translatable.
> This is Debian bug#451379
> (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=451379), and there
> is a patch in it also.
>
> Manoj and all, could you review this patch and merge it if it's OK?
> It worked on my test environment.

That's great news as this feature is awaited for a while..:-)

If Kenshi's patch is accepted, a call for translation updates and new
translations would also be welcomed.

(actually, a Smith review of these templates would be nice but I'm
afraid that Manoj and I don't really share views on the wording of k-p
templates. We both know that and accept these differences...:-)... No
need to bring HAL again, Manoj, I also love 2001.....)