Re: Please suspend commits to DI packages/po/

Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 25/02/2008, at 4:26 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
I'm in the process of switching the Debian Installer translation
framework to use "sublevels" (see last months discussions about this).

While I'm working on this, please refrain from committing to
packages/po/ in DI SVN repository.

See my announcement mail. You can now commit again, but that should be
done in the new "sublevels" directories.

Is there a simple way we can update our SVN working copy to recognize the changed structure in the repo?

Just svn up.

I remember when Sourceforge moved their projects' repos, we did something like this:

• Run 'svn info' at the root of the repository content, it should display a line that appears similar to: URL: https://server/path • Run the following command at the root of the working copy: svn switch --relocate OLD_URL NEW_URL

but we would have to do it at the root of each working copy, as I did with each SF project on my disk then.

This is not the same thing, the sublevels will be placed in subdirectories of the current packages/po directory, is not a repo migration, is just data migrating in it.

--
Regards,
EddyP