Aptitude strings (1 fuzzy last night)

Translators who receive automated notifications for changes in files
listed in D-I levels got a notice about aptitude today.

One string changed in last upload:
 msgid "open: %d; closed: %d; defer: %d; conflict: %d"
   To:
 msgid "open: %zd; closed: %zd; defer: %zd; conflict: %zd"

I just fixed all translations that were previously complete as this is
among things that can be fixed without knowing the languages.

So please ignore this is your aptitude translation ws complete, prior
to this change.