Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 07:07:35PM +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hello,
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 02:41:26AM +0300, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> >
> > clicking on the line is confusing since it overlaps with the links (to BTS,
> > to the PO file) and the browser would do both (try clicking on the package
> > name).
>
> Having Javascript by default disabled, I do not see any history on the
> page at all. Maybe you could implement it similar to the dutch
> version, where the history is available even with disabled Javascript?
> (If not, no problem, I've not missed this functionality so far).

I've prepared a new version with the history expanded by default.
If this version is not considered too verbose, then we can always keep
the history (and I will remove the javascript).

The reason why I used javascript is that I had to implement only static
pages (no cgi, like in the Dutch page).

The new version also contains the number of strings in the "todo" section.
(Thanks to Esko).

Cheers,
--
Nekral