Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of x-ttcidfont-conf to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi,

Unfortunately the l10n bugs have taken a bit of a back seat, since it's not
easy for me to get things uploaded (since I'm not a DD, although I'm
currently going through NM :)) and so they have gotton forgotten about :/

But this seems like the perfect opportunity to get them sorted, I'd quite
like to do the 'uploads' myself, to avoid an NMU, but I'd very much
appreciate it if you could sponsor it for me, and for any help you provide.
Are there more translations than are just in the bug tracker? And are you
suggesting that you want to do the actual updates yourself, or just
receive an updated package with the fix in from the BTS? either way is
fine by me :)

Although if you do the updates yourself it may be worth knowing that I use
git for the packaging:

http://git.brad-smith.co.uk/?p=debian/pkg-x-ttcidfont-conf.git;a=summary

Which unfortunately I can't really give you access to, so I'm not sure how
you want to do that? It would be great if you could clone that work with
that, so that I can just pull from it, if you are familiar with git of
course, in which case a patch would be fine :) (A patch might be easier to
be honest).

There is also the package analog with a translation bug (#491529), I'm not
sure if you want to take this through the same process or if you could just
sponsor an upload from me with that update it? Thanks.

Regards,
Bradley Smith

--
Bradley Smith  <brad@brad-smith.co.uk>                  GPG: 0xC718D347