Re: Intent to NMU lastfmsubmitd to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Christian Perrier writes:

> I suggest a small round of translation updates, which I can
> launch...and then an upload (which would be for next week-end, but
> there's time enough anyway).

Sure. I've got sv and es added here; I'll wait until next Sunday and
add whatever else has been submitted to the BTS.

Temporary builds are at: http://www.rupamsunyata.org/deb/

If you are CCed on this email (sorry for the noise, I am probably doing
this wrong):

 1. You've sent me a translation in the past, which is probably up to
    date, but you may want to double-check.

 2. Post-lenny,

    a. There will be two packages, lastfmsubmitd and ears (with lastmp
       in the latter; see #500049)

    b. They'll both be up on git.debian.org (hopefully making that somewhat
       easier to deal with)

Thanks.

--
things change.