Re: Adding "asturian" as a new language to Debian Installer

Hi Marcos,
On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 12:14:28PM +0100, Marcos Alvarez Costales wrote:
> I like adding the asturian language as a new language to Debian
> Installer.

sorry for my (very) late answer.
I just wanted to let you know that I've added Asturian to the
list of languages checked with the spellchecker.
Using Christian's words:

On http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch07.html you'll find
explanations about the "spellchecker" for Debian Installer
translations.

Even though we can't really check Asturian for spelling (because there
is no aspell disctionary for it), the spellchecker also helps spotting
some common errors.

The above doc explains these errors and I encourage you to read the
output:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/

Particularly
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/latest/nozip/ast_var.txt