Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the webalizer package

Hello Christian,
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:04:05AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Dear maintainer of webalizer and Debian translators,
>
> Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the webalizer Debian
> package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.
>
> I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
> for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
> bug as well as all other pending translations.

Which, btw., seems to be an update (the submitter did not mention it
("add it")), so even though basque seems to be complete it should be
applied still.

> The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in two
> weeks, so I will proceed with the NMU.

Did this change? Since your announcement, only an NMU by someone else
happend.

> The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

> If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
> and send him/her all updates I receive.

Did this happen? (Not recorded in the bug trail).

> Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):
>
>  Wednesday, October 14, 2009   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
>                  the package maintainer.
>  Monday, October 19, 2009       : send this notice
>  Sunday, October 25, 2009       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
>  Monday, October 26, 2009       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/7-day
>                  send the NMU patch to the BTS
>  Monday, November 02, 2009       : NMU uploaded to incoming

Obviously not happend.

Thanks for clarification!

Greetings

          Helge