Re: templates.pot file for transtation.

Quoting Eric KOM (erickom@namekom.co.za):

> > There might be other issues. For instance, the templates show that a
> > choice of language is offerred....but doesn't show any language list
> > as translatable material.
> Maybe, because I didn't use podebconf-report-po to send as call.

No, it's unrelated...

> # These templates have been reviewed by the debian-l10n-english
> # team

No, they haven't..:-)

> #
> # If modifications/additions/rewording are needed, please ask
> # for an advice to debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org
> #
> # Even minor modifications require translation updates and such
> # changes should be coordinated with translators and reviewers.

You probably picked these templates from another package...which we
reviewed in debian-l10n-english.

Re-using them is of course OK, but, strictly speaking, you can't keep
these comments as the tempaltes *haven't* been formally reviewed....yet.

> Template: simpleinvoices/reconfigure-webserver
> Type: multiselect
> __Choices: apache2, lighttpd
> Default: apache2, lighttpd
>  SimpleInvoices supports any web server supported by PHP, however only
>  Apache 2 and lighttpd can be configured automatically.
>  .
>  Please select the web server(s) that should be configured
>  automatically for SimpleInvoices.

OK, no problem for that one. It's coming from $other_package

> Template: simpleinvoices/restart-webserver
> Type: boolean
> Default: true
>  In order to activate the new configuration, the reconfigured web
>  server(s) have to be restarted.

Ditto

> Template: simpleinvoices/language
> Type: select
> Choices: ${languages}
>  Please choose the default language for SimpleInvoices.
>  .
>  This choice can be overridden by individual users in their preferences.
>  .
>  However, the default language will be used for the login screen and
>  the first connection of users.

No real problem...except this list of languages.

So, the list is in a variable. I guess the variable is built while
executing the configure script, isn't it?

Is there a reason for doing this (which doesn't allow translating the
languages names....and will thus look odd when templates are
translated)? Is this list dynamic in some way?