Re: Important news for Debian Installer l10n (was: (forw) git conversion, probably tomorrow)

Quoting Damyan Ivanov (dmn@debian.org):

> Is there an option for translators to commit directly in the Git
> repository?

At the beginning, I doubt it. I don't really see great benefit from
this and I fear the extra hassle to less experienced translators (and
that includes /me).

Please let me first figure out which changes I need to make to the
l10n-sync script so that the part of it that commits back resynced PO
files works properly with a git repo. Then we'll see what we can do
for packages/po..:-)