Re: Intent to NMU couriergraph to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 11:19:33 +0100, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>
wrote:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The couriergraph Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 587430 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>
> The i18n team is now hunting the very last bits of missing localization
> and your package went on our radar. You may have uploaded recently but,
> unfortunately for you, you then got *another* l10n bug report.
>
> So, sorry for this, but the radar beeped at your package and here am I
> with an NMU intent...:-)

As usual, your call: either proceed with the NMU or sponsor my upload
including your patches
 (which are very much welcome, as always)

Thank you for your interest and time !