Re: Intent to NMU scuttle to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

On Sat, 2012-03-10 at 08:02 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Marcelo Jorge Vieira (metal@debian.org):
>
> > Sounds good for me against SemanticScuttle, because Scuttle will be
> > removed from Debian repository.
>

> Is the Debian packaging, and particularly the debconf templates, any
> different? If so, is there a place where I could see what's planned in
> the new package (my understading is that it is not yet in the archive,
> right?)
>
> Please note that I know nothing about Scuttle (really nothing!) as this
> action is part of a general action wrt packages that have debconf
> templates.
>
> Many thanks in advance for your answer.

SemanticScuttle is in the archive and it is maintained by Antoine
Beaupré. He already added the danish translation, see [0].

[0] http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/s/semanticscuttle/semanticscuttle_0.98.4+dfsg-1/changelog#version0.98.3_dfsg-6

We didn't plan how replace scuttle with SemanticScuttle, yet.  =/

Cheers,

--
Marcelo Jorge Vieira
xmpp:metal@jabber-br.org