Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of ldap-account-manager to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

On 27.03.2012 06:48, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> So, that's mostly your call. I can manage a short translation update
> round to get these in and then leave it up to you to do a -2 release
> (I'd say that a new upstream release is less likely to make it in
> wheezy if the wheezy freeze schedule is respected).

I think the freeze of Wheezy will be at Debconf. I can do a special translation
upload at the beginning of June. This way all translations will go into Wheezy
and you have no pressure to submit new translations.

Is this ok for you?

--

Best regards

Roland