Re: postfixadmin 2.3.5-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package postfixadmin

Hi!

> Please send the updated file to me (this is the first upload of postfixadmin),
> or submit it as a wishlist bug against postfixadmin.

Please don't do the latter, or at least Cc the maintainer too. The
postfixadmin package is not uploaded yet, and is only available on
mentors.debian.net[1] at the moment. Filing bugs against the package
will end up being filed against an unknown package, and won't reach the
maintainer.

I would like to ask everyone involved - maintainers and translators
alike - to not do that: don't request bugs to be filed against packages
not yet in the archive, and preferably don't file bugs against such
stuff. Send translations to the maintainer directly instead, or get the
package in the archive first - whatever works for you, but what happend
here is a tiny bit annoying for everyone involved.

Thanks!

 [1]: http://mentors.debian.net/package/postfixadmin