Re: Where to report problems with packages.debian.org ?

Hi,

Le 03/06/2012 15:49, Martin Eberhard Schauer a écrit :
> My current problem is that some recent DDTP translations are not displayed
> when querying the descriptions at (1), e.g. (2). But it is translated (3).
>
> 1: http://packages.debian.org
> 2: http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libbsd-dev

I don't know how the descriptions from stable are updated (point release
maybe), but the Sid one is correctly displayed in German:

	http://packages.debian.org/de/sid/libbsd-dev

Are the description from Squeeze correctly displayed in a German
environment (apt-cache show libbsd-dev)?

If so, packages.d.o related issues should be filled in the BTS (unless
they have already been submitted, of course):

Package: www.debian.org
User: www.debian.org@packages.debian.org
Usertag: packages

Regards