Re: DDTP moving day (6 January)

On 7 January 2014 20:14, Beatrice Torracca <beatricet@libero.it> wrote:
On Tuesday 07 January 2014, at 19:54 +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> I see it also but I don't understand it at all. The code is identical to
> the code on churro...
>
> I'm looking into it.

I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but since it is another
strange thing I just noticed right now, I will mention it in case it
might help.

There may be something going on there. Apparently what changed is something in the Encode module in Perl. This is the patch that fixes it so it kinda works:

    eval {
+    my $temp = $data;
     my $str = Encode::decode_utf8($data, Encode::FB_CROAK);

It looks like the module is clobbering the input parameter, which is weird. All I'm trying to do is validate the input.

Can you try again?
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/