Re: DDTP moving day (6 January)

On 7 January 2014 23:16, Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk> wrote:
I have tried to create a new account. Now i can create the account, but i don't receive the confirmation email (are there a delay?) and could somebody else try to recreate the »perhaps« problem.

Umm, looks like the mail configuration is off. The from address isn't being accepted by other mail servers. I don't quite remember how to fix that right now, I'll look at that in the morning.

In any case, the encoding issue should now be fixed...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/