Re: iso-codes and Translation Project workflow?

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 01:17:55PM +0700, Hai Nam wrote:
> It depends on language. In some languages, Alioth is the upstream and
> translation is pushed to TP. In others, it is not the same. In your case, I
> think a committer simply downloaded the translation from TP and committed
> on Alioth because TP cz translation is more recent.

Are you indicating there is no automated gateway between Alioth
upstream and TP and the synchronization is done manually?

> You should contact Czech translators to coordinate the effort.

Which I did, but they do not know the internal workings of the system,
they simply translate whatever appears in TP.

My quest here is to understand the interactions between Alioth and TP
so we could agree on how to handle the translations in the future.

--
Miroslav Kure