Re: Reminder for virtualbox-ext-pack translation updates

Hallo Christian,
On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 10:31:41AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
> templates of virtualbox-ext-pack.
>
> Currently complete languages:
>  *po

Well, according to

an Uplod happend which included
    * Initial danish translation (Closes: #799884)
    * Initial italian translation
    * Initial czech translation (Closes: #797995)
    * Initial german translation (Closes: #800314)
    * Initial french translation (Closes: #800433)
    * Initial spanish translation (Closes: #800777)

> There is always a chance that a translation you or your team sent
> slipped through my mail and spam filters. If you indeed send an update
> as a bug report and your language is still listed here, please point
> me to the bug number.

Maybe check with the maintainer for the status once more?

Greetings

           Helge