python-certbot: Please translate debconf PO for the package python-certbot

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
the debconf for certbot.

It's simply a warning for users to confirm that they really want to
purge certificates that seem to be still valid (linked in the live/
folder and unexpired).

Please send the updated files to me, or submit them as a merge request
to https://salsa.debian.org/letsencrypt-team/certbot/certbot/

The POT file is attached.  I don't plan on releasing the debconf until
the next version bump of certbot, probably in about 3-4 weeks.

Thanks much!

Sincerely,
--
Harlan Lieberman-Berg