Re: Translated packages, bugs reported... but still appear as unmanaged

Thanks Camaleon
the status files used for the translation dashboards were broken.
I'm regenerating them, but it will take a while (launched the job last night, parsed German and Spanish among others, and now parsing French, but there are other languages with big data as Swedish and Russian that will be parsed later) so don't expect updated dashboards until Monday, minimum.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina