Re: DDTSS review page for translations does not highlight changes/differences anymore

Hi Beatrice, hi list,

Le 18/11/2023 à 11:15, Beatrice Torracca a écrit :
Hi again,

Nevermind. It seems to work now. Sorry for the noise.

It's not noise at all! Diffs were indeed broken for a few hours after I tried to make them appear more often in translation screens. I believe it's fixed now.

Translations started before Thursday noon or after Thursday night (European time) should not be impacted, and those impacted will miss the diffs of their first few changes, unfortunately.

Thanks for reporting it and caring about DDTSS. :)

Have a nice week-end,
Thomas