Re: sudo 1.9.15p3-1~: Please translate debconf PO for the package sudo

O 14/12/23 ás 20:21, Marc Haber escribiu:
Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating sudo.
Sudo-ldap is going away after trixie, and we are warning users of that fact
via debconf during the trixie cycle. This is one template that needs
translation.

This is a new template, hence no translations are already included.

Please send the updated file to me, submit it as a wishlist bug against sudo
or file a MR on https://salsa.debian.org/sudo-team/sudo/-/merge_requests

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,
Marc Haber, on behalf of the sudo team.

Hi, here's the Galician translation.
# Galician translations for sudo package.
# This file is put in the public domain.
# Fran Dieguez <frandieguez@gnome.org>, 2012.
# Francisco Diéguez <frandieguez@ubuntu.com>, 2012.
# Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@gmail.com>, 2012-2015.
#
# Proxecto Trasno - Adaptación do software libre á lingua galega:  Se desexas
# colaborar connosco, podes atopar máis información en <https://trasno.gal>
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: sudo 1.8.15b1\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: sudo@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2023-11-20 12:50+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2024-03-25 12:14+0100\n"
"Last-Translator: Pablo <parodper@gmail.com>\n"
"Language-Team: Galician <debian-l10n-galician@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Language: gl\n"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../sudo-ldap.templates:1001
msgid "sudo-ldap is going away after trixie"
msgstr "sudo-ldap vai desaparecer tras trixie"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../sudo-ldap.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Debian 13, \"trixie\", will be the last version of Debian that supports sudo-"
"ldap."
msgstr "Debian 13, «trixie», será a última versión de Debian con sudo-ldap."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../sudo-ldap.templates:1001
msgid ""
"The Debian sudo team recommends the use of libsss-sudo for new installations "
"and the migration of existing installations from sudo-ldap to libsss-sudo "
"and sssd"
msgstr ""
"O equipo de sudo en Debian recomenda o uso de libsss-sudo para novas "
"instalacións, e a migración a libsss-sudo e sssd para instalacións antigas."

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../sudo-ldap.templates:1001
msgid ""
"See /usr/share/doc/sudo-ldap/NEWS.Debian.gz for more explanation. This is "
"also being discussed in #1033728 in the Debian BTS."
msgstr ""
"Vexa /usr/share/doc/sudo-ldap/NEWS.Debian.gz para máis información. Tamén "
"pode atopar a discusión no fallo #1033728 do BTS de Debian."