[Pkg-ime-devel] SCIM package prepared

On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 05:26:36PM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I am compiling packages and I have uploaded them now to my URL:
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~osamu/package/ ./

> Please check packaging issues when inspecting these packages.

Sources are also at:
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~osamu/package/ ./

These are created using debian directory data from Ming's SVN archive.

I have changed Ming's binary package scim-imengin-uim or so to the same
name as source package: scim-uim .

Reason:
 * This was how it used to be packaged by others off Debian.
 * matches with source package and rpm-package name so user will have
   easy time finding it.
 * shorter name