Re: New version of keyman packages uploaded to mentors.debian.net

On 2022-01-18 18:30, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
On 2022-01-18 18:01, Eberhard Beilharz wrote:
The build failure is caused by a Python bug
<https://github.com/python-attrs/cattrs/issues/206> introduced in the
recent Python 3.10.2 and 3.9.10. I uploaded a new version with a
workaround that should allow to build the keyman-config package. Once
the Python bug is fixed we can remove the workaround again.

Great! I just sponsored the new version.

Hmm.. Looks like that workaround was not sufficient either, at least not in Debian, since the python3.9 version in unstable is 3.9.10-1. Possibly it will build on Ubuntu since version 3.9.9-2 is still in the release pocket.

/ Gunnar