Re: New version 15.0.274 of keyman package uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Hi Gunnar,

On 12/2/22 18:15, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:

15.0.273-1 has not reached testing yet. Do you still want to upload the next version already?

Yes, that would be nice. We're trying to keep the version numbers on the different platforms in sync (besides Linux/Debian, Keyman is released for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, web). In fact, 15.0.274 doesn't have any changes on the Linux side and is a re-release with increased version number. But for the sake of consistent version numbers across the platforms we're supporting, it would be good to get 15.0.274 in unstable.

Thanks,
    Eberhard