Re: Debian web page?

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Alexander Koch wrote:

> I then took all my courage and installed the apache beast
> on toolnine(.argh.org, www.freecddb.org or ipv6.argh.org
> and stuff running on it) and it *definitely* worked like
> a charm, there was no problem at all, it behaved just like
> it should behave. Even some really weird access controls
> worked for IPv4 access.

This sounds promising, has anyone got the apache upstream to comment on
the patches? I'd be great to have them available mainstream.

> What about someone testing ellipse and see after it? Would
> be neato to have that (if it proves to work) on pandora. ;-)

ellipse I have never heard of, and a FTP server is a rather complex
thing.. Fortunately pandora doesn't see that much ftp traffic so it might
be worth trying for a bit.

I'd like to be able to work on APT FTP v6 support so if at least -someone-
could run ellipse that'd be great :>

Jason