Re: [ports-devel:00043] Re: updated ipv6 patch for postfix

>I see. From more reading of source code, I understood the meaning
>of what you said, "it shouldn't".
>
>Then I would make a similar function in the same way as ipv4/devinit
>and add it to ipv6/route.c/ip6_route_init(). Is it OK ?

Pretty much, yes.  I don't think that would be my first choice for where to
put the call (maybe addrconf.c or af_inet6.c would be better) but it probably
doesn't matter too much.

But you also need to consider how to return the data without breaking
existing applications.  It may be that you need to create a new ioctl
rather than change the existing SIOCGIFCONF.

p.