Odd error trying to use Freenet6 package.

Hi, I'm attempting to connect my ipv6 network to
the world using Freenet6, but every time I attempt
to connect I get "No buffers available" from the ip
tool. I have tried setting up the tunnel manually
with the same result.

This system is on Debian unstable+IPV6, kernel 2.4.1[89]
I have been poking at this on and off for ~3 months now.
FAQ's and sources have been unenlightening.

I haven't been able to track a proper source for this error,
and things worked with 2.4.13.

Anyone who might have a clue where to look for an answer on
this one, please let me know. It is highly annoying that I can't
find anything useful.

--
Daniel Taylor
dtaylor@vocalabs.com