about zebra 0.93b

Hi all,
zebra 0.92a as distributed in sid has a problem interoperating with
junos' bgp. So I decided to try Marco's package of 0.93b, which in
turn has a totally borked ospf6d. What I've tried today, is replace
the /usr/sbin/ospf6d from 0.93b with the old one. So far it seems that
is works, the bgp with Tiscali is up (they have a juniper), and all my
three machines see each other in ospf6d. One caveat. When you upgrade
from 92a to 93b, the format of the config file for ospf6d changes
slightly, and when you go back, it won't like it and it will not
start. You'll have to remove " ipv6 ospf6 passive" from each interface
definition and use instead " passive-interface blablah" in the
router ospf section of the config.

Hope this helps.

Pf

--

     This E-Mail has NOT been scanned for viruses, so it may be NOT CLEAN.
                         Wash your hands before meals.

 Pierfrancesco Caci |            System Administrator @ seabone.net
 p.caci@seabone.net |     Telecom Italia S.p.A. - International Wholesale Svcs
     Linux paperino 2.4.20-pre5 #1 Tue Sep 10 16:45:34 CEST 2002 i686 unknown unknown GNU/Linux