Re: Odd error trying to use Freenet6 package.

I got some help that pointed me at the problem and the solution.

The problem was that I was trying to use sit0 that wasn't quite
available to be used (scritch?). I reconfigured to use sit1
and my link is up.

I'd offer a URL but I've no content up yet...

Thanks Dan!

--
Daniel Taylor
dtaylor@vocalabs.com