Re: new IPv6 Apache packages

Hi Noah,
	thanks for your effort. I have just finished to build the new
apache pgks as well, with new and updated patches that will make again
mod_throttle and mod_proxy working (atleast they should). I have ready as
well libapache-mod-perl but Im still testing it. These pkgs will hit sid
(in my archive) within tomorrow and woody backport in few days (right the
time to test them and if you like to take care of it, it would be simply
great since i might lack of some time during the next days).

Thanks
Fabio

PS do not ask for mod_ssl :-) Im looking into it as well..