Re: postfix 2.0.0.1 ipv6

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 09:26:37AM +0100, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> ehehhe well it does for several people already and some of them running
> woody. I might backport it to woody as soon as Cosimo will give me the ok

There's no problems, anyone can recompile it himself without my
permission ;) It should compile cleany on stable.

If you mean keep it on your private pool, I'd prefer to have it on my own
pool on people.debian.org/~kalfa/debian/, unless you intend open a
woody-backport section on debian.seabone.net/.

	cosimo.
--
Cosimo Alfarano <alfarano at cs.unibo.it>
0DBD 8FCC 4F6B 8D41 8F43  63A1 E43B 153C CB46 7E27