Unidentified subject!

Subject: Apache and IPv6
 \'T@`:&8>Sb*c5d'=eDYI&GF`+t[LfDH="MP5rwOO]w>ALi7'=QJHz&y&C&TE_3j!

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Chubb <peter@chubb.wattle.id.au> writes:

Peter> Hi, I'm trying to configure apache so that local addresses just
Peter> work, and any other addresses need name+password.  I have this
Peter> working from IPv4 hosts.  When I access the server from an IPv6
Peter> host, the IP address matching seems to fail, and I see error
Peter> 403.

Sorry to reply to my own mail, but the answer came to me five minutes
*after* I gave up and posted to the lists.
My `Order allow, deny' should have been `Order deny, allow'

Peter C