Re: Thank you for contacting Symantec

hello sir,

     i have sotec notepad model 3120x

     now i have some network problem so i couldn't connect with net. that why now i m trying to reinstall the operating system with restore cd which i have when brought from notpad.

     but when i m trying to reinstall the cd that thme at 37 % of installtion i got error that
error number is (Application error 437) cannot read file and ghodterr.txt not optput..

     So what i have to do to reinstall OS.

    please reply me as soon as possible.

bye

sam patel