4-Aminomorpholine (Intremediate for LINSIDOMINE & MOLSIDOMINE

Date : 29th Oct' 04

Kind Attn.: Imports Manager

Dear Sir,

Sub : 4-AMINOMORPHOLINE (Intermediate for bulk drugs LINSIDOMINE & MOLSIDOMINE)

We would like to introduce ourselves as the manufacturer of bulk intermediates
& organic acids.Our factory is located near MUMBAI in INDIA. We have doctorate
in chemistry & also masters in chemistry working for us. Our factory is
also equipped with analytical instruments. Presently we are doing work
for few EUROPEAN, AMERICAN & JAPANESE companies.

We are pleased to offer you .

		4-AMINOMORPHOLINE.

The details of which are as follows:

(a) Synonym	:	N-AMINOMORPHOLINE

(b) Application	:	As below
1.	Intermediate for bulk drugs LINSIDOMINE & MOLSIDOMINE
2.	For optical brightener

(c) Specifications	:	As below

Appearance		:	Clear Colorless Liquid
Purity			:	Min. 98.0%

we are regularly Exporting 300 kgs per Month to Europe.

We are also in the business of custom synthesis of drug intermediates,
speciality chemicals & rare to find chemicals.
If you have requirement for the subject product or any other product, please
do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanking you & awaiting your early reply.

Ms.Saiprabha
Dewmedica India Pvt.Ltd.
Tel.: 91-22-25368261
Fax.: 91-22-25434546
E Mail :dewmedica@dishnetdsl.net

Message Sent Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
http://www.group-mail.com/