DHCPv6 configuration

Hello

I have several questions concerning DHCPv6. I would like to set up such
a server in a test network in order to try to assign addresses with a
prefix which length is different from 64.

Will that work ? (in the specif it is said that in stateless /64 are the
only ones working, is it the same in stateful ?)

What i have to do to make the server workable is to set the flag
AdvAutonomous to off in RAs and configure the DHCP server ?

Does anyone know a good documentation on how to set up the DHCPv6 server
? I could find some in v4 but not in v6

thanks a lot
Fred