Re: Please Do Not Reply. Customer Service Contact Information is listed below. (KMM4383287V71437L0KM)

Customer Service

Cingular Wireless

RE: Account # 765279458, cell phone numbers 832-444-0991 & 832-444-0998

To Whom It May Concern:

I wish to receive a complete copy of my last 6 months of bills.  For quite a few months, I was given incomplete bills that gave a complete breakdown for 832-444-0991, but showed no breakdown at all for 832-444-0998.  One of these bills stated that I owed quite a large amount of money, but never showing why I owed said money.

My (Jan’s) phone number is 832-444-0991.  My account showed that phone to have little to no overage of time.  I have no disagreement with this account whatsoever.

My son’s phone number is 832-444-0998.  I never received a cost breakdown or showed any time usage explaining why you claim that I owe you so much money for this phone number!  Would you honestly pay a bill just because someone claimed that you owed the money even if you don’t know why you owe it, and no one would even tell you why?

About 2 months ago I sent my son to the Tomball Cingular Wireless office, to find out what was going on with the billing.  My son Paul (25) stated that he was given the run-around.  No one would tell him why we owed so much money or even tried to help him find out why.  Paul left very frustrated and angry.

I have been a good customer with you for years.  If you want to loose us for a customer that is okay, there are plenty of other good deals out there; but to just ignore our questions as to why we were billed this amount of money with no comment and not giving us a time usage breakdown of phone number 832-444-0998 on our phone bill is just not good business practice.

You will be paid when you satisfy me that I truly owe you said amount of money.  Please provide me with a written formal explanation for the amount that you state that I owe.  Maybe I am being “stupid”, but doesn’t it seem logical that you give a breakdown of every phone number that is listed with every account.  I am sure that there are many other customers out there that would like that.

You want to hurt my credit and my reputation… that’s okay.  I am standing on principal.

Jan M. Chase

25232 River Run Road

Hockley, TX 77447